2019 League Information
o 2019 League members have first priority until March 1st.
o Open league registration begins now (unless specific league is already full)
o Waiting lists will be available if any spots were to become open.
• Each golfer pays a one-time $40 league fee before league starts. ($80 total for couples league)
• The 2019 GHIN fee will be $35 for anyone who does not already have a 2019 GHIN handicap. You will not be able to participate in a league without one!
• Anyone who is not a member will pay $25 each time they play in the league. It’s a $15 charge if walking only. Anyone who needs to pay cart fee only will be charged $10.
• If a player cannot make it for a league night, it’s the team’s responsibility to find a sub. I will try to create a sub list throughout the year, but please do not rely on the pro shop to find your team a sub!
League Starting and Ending Dates
• Monday Night Men’s – Starts April 15th – Ends Sept 16th. Playoffs start Sept 23rd. Shotgun start at 5:30 P.M. (44 team limit)
• Tuesday Morning Senior (18 holes) – Starts April 30th – End date and playoffs TBD, Will be voted on in league meeting. Shotgun start at 10 A.M.
• Tuesday Night Ladies – Starts April 23rd – End date TBD will be voted on in league meeting. Shotgun start at 5:30 P.M.
• Wednesday Morning Teachers – Start date TBD – End date also TBD. 8:30 A.M. shotgun start. (Modified Calloway scoring system)
• Wednesday Night Mixed Couples – Starts May 8th – Ends Aug 28th. Shotgun Start at 6:00 P.M.
• Thursday Night Men’s – Starts April 18th – Ends Sept 19th. Playoffs start Sept 26th. Shotgun start at 5:30 P.M. (44 team limit)
• We have been successful with having League committees for the last few years, so we will be doing the same again this year. Again we will ask for five to even seven committee members. Last year’s committee members will have the first choice if they want to return or not. Remember the committee helps make decisions about league rules, scoring, payouts, fun nights, playoff payouts, etc… The fewer decisions I make about your leagues the better. I will still generate scorecards, post scores, calculate scores/standings, and help with whatever problems I can, but these are your leagues and your opinions and input matter!
League Meeting Dates (A short Meeting at The Grill House to re-elect a committee and discuss league info)
• Monday Night Men’s – Wed March 27th at 5:30 P.M. (Grill House is Closed on Mondays until April)
• Tuesday Morning Seniors – Tuesday, April 9th at 11 A.M.
• Tuesday Night Ladies – Tuesday, April 9th at 5:30 P.M.
• Thursday Night Men’s – Thursday, March 28th at 5:30 P.M.
I strongly encourage everyone to try to attend your league meeting. If you don’t attend, please don’t complain about how your league is run. Let your opinion and input be heard at your meeting. As always there are cold drinks at the bar. See you soon!